Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Warmachine Cygnar Reliant/Stormclad

Hello all, 
I have managed to finish my heavy warjack Reliant/Stormclad plastic kit for Warmachine by Privateer Press. I must say that I really liked working on him. I did magnetize the arm options and heads so that I can field either the Reliant or the Stormclad on the battlefield. There was also an option to put one of two endings on the flag pole but I went for the Reliant one. 

Cześć i czołem,
udało mi się skończyć zestaw ciężkich jacków Reliant/Stormclad do Warmachine od Privateer Press. Muszę przyznać, że bardzo podobała mi się praca z tym zestawem. Postanowiłem dać magnesy na ręce i głowy tak, żeby mieć wybór w kwestii tego co wystawię na polu bitwy. Była również możliwość podmieniania końcówki "masztu", ale stwierdziłem, że zostanę przy wersji z Reliant'a.


Stormclad




Reliant




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;)