Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Podsumowanie miesiąca sierpień 2016/ Summary August 2016

Hello all,
so the time has come to present another summary of my blog activities. In August I have managed to post six times, including this one. It is my average so I am quite happy with the result. Apart from showing off some finished projects I also spilled out some thoughts on the so called shiny syndrome and got my Polish friends into a nice discussion about hoarding stuff that rarely gets painted. A change, from the previous months is the lack of WIPs. You can find them on my Facebook page.

Cześć i czołem,
nadszedł czas na kolejne podsumowanie działalności blogowej. W sierpniu udało mi się łącznie z tym postem opublikować ich 6. Jest to moja średnia, więc właściwie jestem zadowolony. Poza pokazaniem Wam kilku skończonych figurek udało mi się przelać troszkę myśli o tzw. syndromie świecidełek, o którym udało Nam się fajnie podyskutować. Zmiana w porównaniu do poprzednich miesięcy to brak WIPów, te można znaleźć na Facebooku.


First post, Pokeball Vikings meaning a group of Bondi for SAGA.
Pierwszy post, Pokeball Wikingowie, czyli grupa Bondi do SAGI.


Next, the discussion on the shiny syndrome.
Następnie wywiązała się wspomaniana dyskusja o świecidełkach aka pile of shame.


First review on the blog! No Quarter #67 by Privateer Press.
Pierwsza recka na blogu! No Quarter #67 od Privateer Press.


My first Age of Sigmar miniature. A Retributor Prime :)
Pierwsza figurka do Age of Sigmar. Retributor Prime :)


Last but not least, a Retributor.
Na koniec Retributor.


I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting :)
Dziękuję wszystkim za odwiedziny i komentarze :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.