Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Celestial Vindicators Retributor

Hello all, 
today I want to show you my second Age of Sigmar miniature. It is a Retributor for my Celestial Vindicators force. The crescent on the shoulder pad indicates Paladin retinue. As usual I had problems with the pictures. It seems I will have to invest into a decent camera or experiment with the setup a bit.

Cześć i czołem,
dzisiaj druga figurka do Age of Sigmar. Jest to Retributor do Celestial Vindicators. Półksiężyc na naramienniku wskazuje, że należy do świty Paladynów. Jak zwykle miałem problemy ze zdjęciami. Wychodzi na to, że będę musiał, albo zainwestować w aparat, albo poeksperymentować więcej z ustawieniami.





Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.