Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Celestial Vindicators Retributor Prime

Hello all, 
I have finally managed to finish my first Age of Sigmar miniature. It took some time but I think it was worth it. I went for the Celestial Vindicators force. Why? First of all, I love their paint scheme. I decided to paint this Retributor Prime as a part of the Wrathstorm Warrior Chamber and thus we have the white plume and the trim of the tabard. Secondly, I love the fact that Celestial Vindicators are mortal heroes that suffered great loss at the hands of Chaos. Enjoy :) WIPs from the painting can be found on Facebook.

Cześć i czołem,
w końcu udało mi się skończyć moją pierwszą figurkę do Age of Sigmar. Troszkę to trwało, ale myślę, że się opłacało. Zdecydowałem się na oddział Celestial Vindicators. Dlaczego? Ano dlatego, że podoba mi się ich kolorystyka. Warrior Chamber jaki wybrałem dla tego Retributor Prime'a to Wrathstone i stąd biały pióropusz i wykończenie tuniki. Poza tym, podoba mi się fluff, a więc to, że Celestial Vindicatorem może zostać tylko bohater, który poniósł wielką stratę z rąk chaosu. Miłego oglądania. WIPy z malowania na Facebooku.






Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;)