Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Podsumowanie miesiąca listopad 2016/Summary November 2016

Hello all,
time for another summary of my blogging activity. All in all it was a good month. I focused heavily on Warmachine but also started converting a cart for WarheimFS. You can check it out at the blog's Facebook feed. We also managed to hit 20000 visits thanks to all of  you :).  When it comes to statistics I have written 9 posts including this one. When it comes to plans... I hope to paint and promote Warmachine more and more but I think I will also try to paint some orcs and goblins for WarheimFS. Time will tell 

Cześć i czołem,
czas na następne podsumowanie działalności blogowej. Miesiąc w sumie udany. Skupiłem się bardzo na Warmachine, ale również zacząłem konwertować brykę do WarheimFS. Możecie zobaczyć postępy prac na Facebooku bloga. Udało się również dobić do liczby 20000 wizyt dzięki Wam moi drodzy. :)  Jeśli chodzi o statystyki to napisałem 9 postów łącznie z tym. Jeśli chodzi o plany to planuję dalej malować i promować Warmachine wincyj i wincyj, ale także postaram się pomalować jakiegoś orka albo goblina do WarheimFS. Czas pokaże.




 













As usual I would like to thank you for your visits and comments :)
Na koniec chciałbym Wam podziękować za odwiedziny i komentarze :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.