Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Warmachine Major Victoria Haley

Hello all,
today I want to show you a finished warcaster for my Cygnar faction. This time it's Major Victoria Haley better known as Haley2. Some warcasters in Warmachine have different miniatures and stats connected to the fluff. So I have painted up Haley1 some time ago and now I figured it is time for number 2. Enjoy!

Cześć i czołem,
dzisiaj kolejny figurka do Warmachine i tym razem będzie to warcaster do Cygnaru jakim jest Major Victoria Haley bardziej znana jako Haley2. Dlaczego 2? Ano ino dlatego, że warcasterzy w świecie WMH ewoluują zgodnie z fluffem. Jakiś czas temu pomalowałem Haley1, więc nadszedł czas na 2. Miłego!





Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.