Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Infinity Haqqislam Ghulam Infantry

 Hello friends,

something new on this blog shows up today and it's called Infinity. In the past I bought some stuff for this system but I didn't have time so I sold all of it. Recently I got myself the new N4 rules and the Haqqislam Action Pack plus the paint set since some of the paints included will be useful for Team Yankee and there's a free miniature included. Anyway, here are the first four Ghulam Infantry miniatures painted. Bases are from Micro Art Studio.














Komentarze

  1. Amazing results Piotr! I know I often focus on the bases, but I love the jerrycan and the wheel hub in the bases. I love the highlights in the woman's hair, the eyes on what looks like the team leader (body facing one way, eyes glancing the opposite at a 45-degree angle) a very action-movie pase there. He looks like he belongs on a Hollywood poster. Great job!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;)