Przejdź do głównej zawartości

WIP Skweel Gnawtooth, SAGA, Team Yankee

Hello,
so I do not have much time lately for painting but I did some shopping and all of it arrived. I was wondering for some time whether to start a SAGA warband or not. Guess what, I bought the rules and the Viking starter 4pts army. Same about Team Yankee but here I only got the rules. Anyway, apart from arrivals I managed to paint packmaster Skweel Gnawtooth, at least a bit.

Cześć i czołem,
nie mam ostatnio za dużo czasu na malowanie, ale postanowiłem dokonać małych zakupów. Zastanawiałem się od dłuższego czasu nad skirmishową SAGA. Zaczynać czy nie? No cóż, zacząłem od podręcznika i startera wikingów w postaci 4pkt. Podobnie było z Team Yankee, ale co za dużo to nie zdrowo i tylko podręcznik wpadł w me łapki. Tak czy siak udało mi się troszkę pomazać packmastera Skweel Gnawtooth'a.






Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.