Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Pimp my desk - Hobbyzone

Hello all,
so today I want to show you some cool stuff that I got from HobbyZone for my painting desk. I bought two parts from their Modular Workshop System range. The thing on the top is a Brushes and tools module that stands on a Paper towel module. They are connected with magnets that came in their respective packs. Each one of them came in a nice box with assembly instructions and some stickers. I have to say that the packaging does not allow any damage to your ordered products. I am in love with them and willing to buy more in the near future.

Witajcie,
dzisiaj z troszkę innej beczki. Jak każdy mierny "artysta" muszę mięc super sprzęt, więc postanowiłem troszkę ulepszyć swój warsztat. Zakupiłem dwie części warsztatowego systemy modułowego robionego przez nasze rodzime HobbyZone. Na górze widać moduł na pędzle i narzędzia, który stoi połączony magnesami na module na papierowy ręcznik. Paczki przyszły pancernie zabezpieczone. W stylowym kartonie oprócz części znaleźć można instrukcję montażu i wlepki również widoczne na zdjęciach. Zakochałem się w tych cackach i mam zamiar w niedalekiej przyszłości dokupić inne moduły.


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;)