Przejdź do głównej zawartości

WIP Skaven Doom-Flayer

Hello guys,
so I have been working with the Skaven Doom Flyer for two days now and I still did not manage to finish clearing the resin. What is more, I have cut my thumb badly a few times thanks to the delicate parts I had to clear with my hobby knife. Anyway, I know that GW would probably send me a new model if only I have the will to write to them, but... First of all, it is a present from my soon to be wife that she had brought from London last year and second of all, when I first opened the box I did not see the big miscast this whole miniature is. So I have started my struggle...

In this picture you can see that one half of the miniature is higher than the second one. No idea what to do with this. I think I will just leave it here. The same problem occurred with the main wheel mechanism but there one just had to use the knife a lot since it will be mostly hidden anyway.

Same as in the picture above. Sadly the second rat's tail looked so bad some Skaven engineers had to replace it with a stiff chain ;-)

The whole part is badly cast and moved.
I know it is the bottom of the miniature but come on! Not to mention one of the legs was broken and I had to glue it back.
Nevertheless, I hope to finish the model by the end of next week if time allows. Hopefully, it will look better painted but for now I do not even know where the mold lines are and where the miscast is.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.