Przejdź do głównej zawartości

40k Hobby Season 2017/2018

Hey all,
so it's my first time I will take part in the wonderful initiative hosted by Dave Weston from Confessions od a 40kaddict blog The participants create a list of stuff they plan to paint the following year, share their progress and simply want to have fun. At least that's how I understand it :)


So, since I am mainly a Warmachine & Hordes player in love with the Horus Heresy fluff, my list for this year will be short and I really count on finishing it between WMH projects.
The list is as follows:
- Dark Vengeance Dark Angels
- Space Marine Scouts 
- Dark Angels Interrogator Chaplain
- Space Marines Devastator Squad

Of course, all the figures will represent the Dark Angels. They will be added to my one ;-) painted squad od Tactical Marines which I bought as sprues from the DV box.
Wish me luck :)

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.