Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Cygnar Stormblade Infantry WIP #1

Hello,
so since going to work after the Christmas break and some side scientific projects are consuming more time I do not paint as much as I would like to, but nevertheless I have managed to more or less assemble and prime a unit of Stormblade Infantry for my Cygnar force. Since there are nine of them it will take some time to paint them but so far so good. Here is where I stand so far.

Witajcie, 
niestety powrót do pracy i dodatkowe projekty naukowe zajmują więcej czasu niż się spodziewałem i nie maluję tyle ile bym chciał, mimo to udało mi się mniej więcej złożyć do kupy i pomalować podkładem oddział Stormblade Infantry do moich Cygnarów. Jest ich 9, więc zajmie mi troszkę czasu skończenie ich, ale nie jest źle. Tak to wygląda na chwilę obecną.




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.