Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Spellcrow Dwarf with beer /Krasnolud z piwkiem

Hello,
today I want to show you my painted Spellcrow dwarf with beer that I got as a freebie with one of the orders that I made with them. It is a nice figure that I decided to paint in blue jeans and a black leather jacket with Anarchy symbol on the back. Just for fun and contrast I have added some purple touches.

Cześć,
dzisiaj krasnolud z piwkiem od Spellcrow. Dostałem go kiedyś jako dodatek do zamówienia co jest zawsze miłe. Figurka mi się podoba, więc postanowiłem wpakować go w niebieskie jeansy i czarną skórę z anarchią na plecach i dla zabawy fioletowe kapcie. Niech uśmiech was nie zwiedzie, młotek ma niemiały, a po piwie jeden czort wie co mu strzeli do głowy. 




 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.