Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Some Warmachine WIP

Hello everyone,
so I have been real life busy lately and did not have the time to get into the hobby properly. However, I did manage to start work on my Cygnar Ironclad for Warmachine. You can see the results below. It is obviously a WIP with only the basecoats applied on the mini. I will apply the washes today late in the evening.
Cygnar Ironclad
I have also added a link to my Twitter. Most tweets are in Polish but the ones related to minis will appear in English.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;)