Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Small update...

Hello all,
so I have updated the Skaven page a little bit in order to help you navigate through the blog. I have also found some spelling mistakes but they are long gone now. As have probably noticed there is a new subpage on the bar labeled Warmachine. I am slowly getting into the game by Privateer Press. I did some research and I know there are people playing in my city so I said why not? I was also getting tired by my really slow progress in painting my Skavens... so far I have managed to paint 40 clan rats, 20 plague monks, 10 giant rats, a rat ogre, 2 pack masters, a warlord and the doom-flayer. Still there is the Island of Blood, 20 clan rats, Hell Pit Abo, Warp-lightning Cannon and the Doom Wheel plus two lords waiting for the paint and brush to take care of them. With my pace it will take half a year to finish them all. I am not in a hurry but still it makes me a bit frustrated that there are like about 70+ models to paint. Plus I expect the new Skaven kits by the end of the year. In all this in mind I decided to make a small shift and ordered a Rulebook for Warmachine which is already in my hands, a Starter box for the Cygnar faction plus their faction book and an additional figure to bolster up the starter pack a bit. All in all 5 great looking figures.
You can read about Warmachine world here
The Cygnar gallery is available here
I will post some pictures when it all arrives.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.