Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Warhammer not fancy anymore (?) plus a Spray Gun

Hello,
I just wanted to post a small update on the status of my work and an interesting message that popped up at the Bell of Lost Souls website. So let's begin. First of all, I am finishing the work on the last five plague monks and pictures of the whole 20 rats strong units are coming soon. Probably on Monday.  I have also bought a Citadel Spray Gun and it should be here soon. I cannot wait to test it on some new painting projects. Anyone used it before and willing to share his thoughts on it?
About the mentioned projects. I am currently thinking on painting some old metal giant rats or a poison wind globadier. The long term plan involves paining Relic figures. Maybe I will undercoat them with the spray gun? :) Who knows... Doom-flyer is next line with rat ogres after it. I will probably take small break and try some Dark Angles. So these are the plans.
Now, the BOLS information about top selling tabletop games Warhammer Fantasy is not there. Yet, his science-fiction counterpart is at the first place. According to me, GW's policy of promoting WH40k at all fronts is giving outstanding outcome. Anyway, enjoy the reading and fell free to comment. Especially on the spray gun. :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Team Yankee Soviet T-64

 Hello friends,  some finished T-64 tanks from the Hammerfall Team Yankee Starter Set.Enjoy.  

Infinity Haqqislam Murabid Tuareg

 Hello Friends, please welcome the Murabid Tuareg Sniper ;) 

2nd Life Guards Regiment 1815

 Hello friends,  so I have been painting a small present for a friend that's interested in the Waterloo battle. I got a free sprue of the Household Brigade in one of the Wargames Illustrated magazines and so the decision had been made. After some research around the web for good examples of the uniforms I managed to paint this little diorama.